Have a question that needs answering? Get all the info you need to know about DBE-E³'s TeacherConnectlearn and the many different programmes available.
Presidential Youth Employment Initiative in the Basic Education Sector (PYEI-BEEI)
- How are people being shortlisted?
- How can any issues or dissatisfactions be reported or escalated?
- How do I know if my application is successful?
- How do young people apply for the positions? Can I walk into a school and apply?
- How will I know if my application was received?
- I applied on Moya App, Tshepo 1Million & not SA Youth Mobi, will my application be considered?
- I was a part of the previous DBE opportunity in 2020. I performed well at my school – do I need to reapply or will I automatically get my job back?
- Once I have registered on sayouth.mobi how do I apply?
- Schools I wanted to apply for did not appear when searching, can I still be assisted? I applied at far away schools due to that.
- What additional information will be required from me if I am selected?
- What documents do I have to supply and when / how do I supply it?
- What happens if I don’t live near the schools that I applied for and get shortlisted?
- When will I hear if I have been successful?
- Why are students excluded, especially distance learning students?
- Why is PYEI-BEEI only open to youth aged between 18 and 35?
- Contract and payment
- Exit opportunities
Jobs and placements
- How many jobs are available?
- How many opportunities are there per school?
- What are my Roles and Responsibilities as an assistant
- What are the categories and sub-categories?
- What are the criteria per category?
- What jobs are available?
- When does this programme begin?
- Which schools are included in the programme?
- Who should apply?
- Registration on SA Youth