Have a question that needs answering? Get all the info you need to know about DBE-E³'s TeacherConnectlearn and the many different programmes available.
General Education Certificate (GEC) and its Assessments
- How can I ensure a successful Integrated Project experience for my learners?
- How can I integrate 21st-century skills into my teaching?
- How can I prepare my learners for the Curriculum Assessment?
- How can the Integrated Project Assessment unleash creativity?
- How do Learners complete the Inclinations assessment?
- How does the GEC work? (360° model)
- Tell me more about the Inclinations Assessment
- What are 21st Century Skills and why are they crucial for Learners?
- What is the Curriculum Assessment, and why is it essential for learners?
- What is the Inclinations Assessment, and how does it benefit learners?
- What is the Integrated Project Assessment, and why is it significant for learners?
- When is the best time to conduct the Inclinations Assessment?
- When should learners do the Inclinations Assessment?
- Where can I find additional resources for the Integrated Project?
- Where can I find GEC resources?